The Andrey & Julia Dashin’s Foundation is always welcoming to new private initiatives by local NGO’s (non-governmental organizations) or other focus groups. We stay true to our mission statement in offering an extending hand to anyone that needs help in Cyprus. We are open to new collaborations and are always willing to sponsor projects that are aimed towards the improvement of people’s lives or the environment.
Some of the NGO’s we are currently collaborating with include:
- Cyprus Autistic Association : Association working for the equal rights of people with Autism in Cyprus.
- Baby Miracles Association: Volunteering Association pressing for the restoration of the Neo-Natal Intensive Care unit for Pre-mature babies in Makarios Hospital, Cyprus.
- Cyprus Anti-Cancer Association: Charity organization established to fight cancer and offer palliative care to cancer patients and their families.
- Radiomarathonios Foundation: Organization advocating for Children’s’ equal rights, regardless of physical or mental disabilities.
- Cyprus Red Cross: Humanitarian organization led by volunteers to prevent and alleviate human suffering and to support and prepare individuals and communities to respond effectively to emergencies.
- Panos Foundation: Non- profit organization, dedicated to improving the lives of premature children facing life-long challenges caused by prematurity after leaving the N.I.C.U.
- ISSBS (Independent Social Support Body): Chaired and presided by First Lady of Cyprus, this non-profit organization aims to help students who face economic difficulties continue their studies.
We also sponsor annual local festivals such as the Russian Cultural days which are held under the auspices of the President of the Republic of Cyprus, Mr Nicos Anastasiades, and the Cyprus-Russia Gala – the biggest philanthropic event hosted every year in the presidential mansion with an aim to raise funds for children with special needs.
Part of our support goes to several initiatives to save the environment such as the Environment & Recycling Festival conducted by Green Dot and Let’s do it Mediterranean – a campaign that brings together different organizations and groups from all Mediterranean countries with the aim of cleaning up the Mediterranean Sea.