The Andrey & Julia Dashin’s Foundation invites all children and their parent to join us at the Children’s Creativity Day on Saturday, 27th of June, at the Potamos Germasogeia parking in Limassol (where the annual Flower Festival takes place).
An event filled with lots of fun for the whole family! A live children’s concert programme, exciting attractions, FREE creative workshops for children of all ages, food & drinks, and plenty of surprises – this is what this annual Limassol celebration is all about!
The event is organised with the support of the Andrey & Julia Dashin’s Foundation, the event Honorary Benefactor.
- When: Saturday, 27th June
- Where: Potamos Germasogeia, Limassol
- Time: 15:00-21:00
This year the Foundation free workshops follow one unique theme – intercultural friendship!
10 Free Workshops this year:
- Face Painting – Children will learn how to face paint in the process of turning themselves into various nations and races: Asians, African Americans, Indians etc.
- “The flower of friendship” – Every child will have the chance to draw his or her own painting, which will depict planet Earth, summed up into a collage of hand-prints of children around the world.
- Cyprus – Participants will learn how to decorate a clay amphora/vase.
- Russia – Children will be decorating a folk headpiece (the Russian “kokoshnik”).
- China – Young designers will be decorating traditional hand-fans with hieroglyphs
- Peru – Little participants will create a native American/Inca mask
- India – Children will learn how to draw Mandala symbols
- Egypt – Children will learn how to fashion an ancient Nemes (the royal Pharaohs headdress)
- Australia – Children will be decorating boomerangs of aboriginal Australian
- Africa – participants will be decorating exotic parrots
Come and join us in the “Global Friendship” creative workshops!